Membership Tiers & Details Below
***Existing clients will be grandfathered in at the existing rate so long as you do not cancel your subscription and re-subscribe. Should you cancel and re-subscribe, your membership will be subject to updated rates. ***
Monthly Membership ($89.99)
Semi Annual Membership ($485.00) Discounted @ 10%
Annual Membership ($900.00) Grants 2MO free or 180$ savings
Lifetime Membership ($3500.00)
-Grants lifetime access to KT Technical Analysis services)
All subscriptions tiers include access to my private twitter feed, trade alerts, weekly newsletter, trade ideas, and educational content. Additional details on each component are listed below. There is no commitment, and you may cancel anytime before your next billing cycle. 6 and 12 month discounted memberships available.
Private Twitter Feed
- Regular, daily updates on the indices & stocks I follow during market hours
- Nightly $ES, $ES_F futures levels updates and analysis
- High probable trade set ups/alerts/ideas alerted in real time in my private twitter feed
The chart/analysis is given. I then post in real time in the feed when I am going to enter a trade along with take profit or cut the position.
- Detailed analysis, wave counts and levels on the indices & stocks I follow
- Key invalidation highs or lows that dictate future direction of market
- Focusing primarily on $ES $SPX & popular traded names like $TSLA / $ROKU with high probable trade set ups.
- Newsletter is posted on private blog feed that is released on Sunday and is further updated each Wednesday evening.
- I update $ES $ES_F levels along with an in-depth analysis nightly/projections/wave counts.
- Trade alerts/ideas
- Include areas of interest in the chart(short and long) for entry
- Invalidation points(STOPS)
- If a high probable trade set up presents itself ($AMZN $BA $NFLX etc.) I will include that in private twitter posts
- Access to my educational posts
- These explain the thought process that go behind my analysis
- identifying key imbalances and using wave theory in confluence to gauge market direction